I have been wanting to start one of these for the longest time and I finally did it!!! I think blogs are a good way to keep in touch this first one is mainly to see how this works!
Emily, I was so excited when you commented on my blog, it has been such a long time. I can't believe you have three kids they are all so beautiful/handsome. We are actually moving back to Utah next week so we can find a job there. Anthony wants to go to grad school in Pocatello so we don't want to move too far away. I hope all goes well with the surgery. Keep Smiling Brenda(Howell)Sheffield
Yeah! Now I'll be able to see pictures too, and you don't have to send them to a million people. I'll keep your baby boy in my prayers. I think the hardest time being a mom is when your kid is sick, or needs med. help. Keep enduring!
I'm a full time mom and a Masters widow (which will hopefully be over soon).I do what I can to make it through the day and hopefully have a great time with my kids!
3 comments:
Emily,
I was so excited when you commented on my blog, it has been such a long time. I can't believe you have three kids they are all so beautiful/handsome.
We are actually moving back to Utah next week so we can find a job there. Anthony wants to go to grad school in Pocatello so we don't want to move too far away.
I hope all goes well with the surgery.
Keep Smiling
Brenda(Howell)Sheffield
Hey Copy Cat! I have my own family blog that I started last week. Hey you even used my same format ha ha.
It's called PANTAMIMES at Fraziertalk.blogspot.com
:D
Yeah! Now I'll be able to see pictures too, and you don't have to send them to a million people. I'll keep your baby boy in my prayers. I think the hardest time being a mom is when your kid is sick, or needs med. help. Keep enduring!
Heather
Post a Comment